1. Conventional Transfers.
2. Sectional Title Transfers.
3. Deceased Estate Transfers and Endorsements.
4. Insolvent Estate Transfers.
5. Auction Sales.
8. Sectional Title and Township Developments.
9. Various Deeds Office Applications.
1. Exclusive Use Areas.
2. Antenuptial Contracts.
3. Notarial Bond Registrations and Leases.
4. Servitudes (Right of way etc.).
5. Notarial Agreements: Usufruct, Usus and Habitatio.
6. Co-habitant Agreements.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
As the Transfer Attorneys, we are usually appointed when the Buyer and Seller sign the agreement – and our services officially begin once the Buyer’s bond has been approved or, alternatively, we begin immediately if it’s a cash-sale (the buyer has the full purchase price available).
See the Organogram below for more details of how we are involved in the transfer process.
Or visit Our FAQ’s for any unanswered questions.